Serving in Peru ...
In 1998 we went to Peru on a vacation and our lives were touched forever. God surprised us by opening our eyes to the tremendous need for Biblical training among the Quechua people. After returning to Alaska, we prayed about what we saw and nine days later decided to return to Peru as missionaries. We have been here over eight years and have no regrets.
Our primary ministry is starting ISOM schools, in the Quechua language, all over our region of the Andes. We are also involved with helping Quechua farmers form small companies to enhance their incomes. In addition to this, we are helping a local, poorly supported orphanage build a new facility for the children. Walt continues to work hard at learning the Quechua language.
- Continued understanding and growth in the Father’s love.
- Greater sensitivity to the guidance of the Holy Spirit
- Addition of new, self supported members to Team-Peru (we especially need an administrator)
- Help with language acquisition for both Walt (Quechua) and Mary Lynne (Spanish)
- Health, protection and safety both in the city and while traveling
- International School of Ministry (ISOM) - English
- Las Casa Hogar Los Gorriones
- Finca Peru
- Team Peru - Wood's Ministry Page
- Barbara Ann Brown Website - Wood's Ministry Page
- More about Peru ...
Apartado 3, Ayacucho PERU S.A.
House phone – 011-51-66-311805
Office phone – 011-51-66-311387
Walt’s cell – 011-51-66-9-66-602350
ML’s cell – 011-51-66-9-66-602340
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org